IPS offers on-site fire services including equipment and personnel with fire fighters up to the instructor level to make it easy to meet client requirements or even individual one-off requests.
The IPS fire services staff consists of highly trained individuals that all hold different level of certification including:
- NFPA 1001 Level I and II
- NFPA 472 Operations accreditation
- NFPA 1081
- NFPA 1006
- NFPA 1041 (Fire Instructor) certification
With a continuous desire to serve, IPS members currently serve on a municipal fire department during their days off – keeping our communities safe!
The fire services team conducts regular training based on Industrial Operational needs:
- Rope and Confined Space Rescue Scenarios
- Hazardous Materials Incidents
- Facility Pre-Plans and incident action plans
- Conduct training and participate in training with site emergency response teams
At IPS we understand that our clients’ needs are not a one-fits-all, so we also provide custom assessment tools that can effectively identify client needs.