When you sign on with IPS, you are joining a dynamic, evolving, and engaging team. It is our goal to get you from the classroom to the workforce armed with the knowledge and skills necessary to enjoy a richly rewarding career. Learn more about the benefits of working for IPS.
At IPS, we invest in our employees because we believe in their abilities. We love what we do: helping people to help people!
Interested in joining our team?
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy when you apply to work with IPS:
- Competitive day rates based on level of experience;
- Large support staff to assist you in the field;
- Access to the most innovative, up-to-date equipment;
- Flexible scheduling
- Updated equipment
- Online APP (protocols)
- QA/QI (provides positive feedback)
- Online APP (protocols) – advancement/investment in technology giving our medics the ability to source clarification at the tips of their fingers
- Comprehensive in-house company orientation and field training
- Meets the Alberta College of Paramedics registry requirements
- SimMan online training courses
- Easy and convenient access to industry leading training
- Online and in-house training that helps towards provincial registration
- Restrictions Removal Training - IPS has an unwavering commitment to education. We believe that a trained and knowledgeable staff is paramount in order to provide our clients with the best service and the most dedicated medical professionals in the industry.
As part of this commitment, we proudly offer a strong, tested in-house program
Here are a few reasons why our program works:
Authorized restriction lifting. Out-of-province EMRs, EMTs, and Pramedics will work with our Director of Medical Services and the Alberta College of Paramedics (ACP) to "close the gap." Through the provision of approved training courses, IPS will assist you in lifting any labour and mobility restrictions identified by the Alberta Occupational Competency Profile (AOCP) guidelines. We take pride in supporting our employees through their education and offer financial subsidies for those intending to pursue a career with IPS.
Dynamic educational courses. From ACLS training to CPR (Health Care Provider), ITLS, and BLS, IPS employees gain access to a variety of certification courses and education modules designed to enhance student eligibility for ACP credits.
Realistic training simulations. Our advanced patient simulator - the SimMan 3G and incubation heads and IV arms - provides IPS medics access to a unique medium for scenario-based training and a safe context in which to further their education.
- Our units to enable more comprehensive on-site care
- Access to the most innovative and up-to-date equipment. We have a fleet of trucks that are only 2 – 3 years old, and up to date 4x4 style ETVs.